Disinformation hiding in the comments of Instagram

I often see posts on Instagram tagged with the tag 'false information'. Usually it is on the effects of Covid-19, or presidential elections, but disinformation doesn't only exist as just a post. I was searching through Mark Zuckerberg posts on Instagram and I saw many surprising things. I would see posts that were criticizing what Zuckerberg has actually done. Although these posts aren't disinformation, the comment sections are usually filled with people just saying whatever they want and arguing. I saw multiple comments from different people saying Mark Zuckerberg hates the American people, and is conspiring with the Chinese to control Facebook and Instagram users. They claim he is going to completely reform these platforms to reform the social media landscape in favor of the Chinese. There are also people discrediting what innovations Zuckerberg has brough to the social media environment. Claiming he is riding on the coattails of others and doesn't take his position seriously. It is shocking how often people commenting these similar like-minded things. This makes me think that many of these people are in an echo chamber due to the fact that they all spout almost the exact same things as each other on multiple posts. This information can be harmful to anyone who might stumble into the comment section, unaware of what is actually true or not.

css.php